Visa Credit Card Conversion
1. So, What's New?
USALLIANCE Financial is changing to a new card issuing service. This change is an essential step in creating an enhanced experience for our members and staff.
- New sleek contactless credit cards will be issued when your current card expires.
- A customizable new credit card alerts system.
- Refreshed statements and online card access portal.
- New Credit Card Payment Mailing Address:
USALLIANCE Financial PO BOX 4517, CAROL STREAM, IL 60197.
(Please be sure to update any existing web bill pay addresses in your online banking portal.) You may still make payments online as well.
2. When To Expect This Transition
The USALLIANCE Credit Conversion will begin on Friday, April 8, 2022.
3. What Does This Mean For You?
- Members may still use their USALLIANCE Visa credit cards. Your card information, expiration, CVV, and account numbers will all remain the same. You may still use your current USALLIANCE Visa cards as usual.
- eStatements stored in your online/mobile banking portal will not be available for download/viewing after Friday, April 8, 2022, at 5:00 pm (ET). If you would like to save a copy of these, please download all statements prior to Friday, April 8, 2022, at 5:00 pm (ET). If necessary, you may request your archived statements from USALLIANCE Financial at a later date.
- Our new alerts system will become available shortly.
4. Systems To Be Impacted
- Ordering Replacement Cards (new, damaged, reissued, lost, or stolen) will be suspended from Monday, April 4, 2022, at 5 pm (ET) – Monday, April 11, 2022.
- Credit card alerts will be turned off on Friday, April 8, 2022, at 5 pm (ET). Since this is a new system, members will need to re-enroll in card alerts.
- Your credit cards will continue to work as usual. However, your card information will be inaccessible in your online and mobile banking portal from Friday, April 8, 2022 – Sunday, April 10, 2022.
- Online credit card payments through the Payment Center will be suspended Thursday, April 7, 2022, at 5 pm (ET) and resume Monday, April 11, 2022. You may still make payments by calling Member Services at (800) 431-2754.
- Cash advances will be temporarily unavailable through online and mobile banking beginning Thursday, April 7, 2022, at 5pm (ET). You may complete a cash advance at a shared branch, through any ATM, or financial institution that accepts Visa.
- Automatic payments will continue as scheduled throughout this conversion.
5. Visa Platinum And Signature Credit Cardholders
Through this conversion, we are enhancing our rewards points system. With our new site, ScoreCard, Visa Signature and Platinum cardholders will be able to redeem points at any point in time as points will be credited on a daily basis. Your current point balance will carry over into our new and improved ScoreCard rewards system.
Due to our site changing, there will be a short transition period, where members may not be able to view their current rewards point balances.
During this time, members will still accrue points. In May, members will be able to view all carry-over points from CU Rewards combined with their newly accrued points in the ScoreCard rewards platform.
View Debit Card Conversion Guide