Visa Debit Card Conversion
1. So, What's New?
USALLIANCE Financial is changing to a new card issuing service. This change is an important step in creating an enhanced experience for our members and staff.
- New sleek contactless debit cards will be issued when your current card expires.
- A customizable alerts system coming shortly.
2. When To Expect This Transition
The USALLIANCE Debit Card Conversion will begin on Tuesday, May 17, 2022, at 8 pm (ET).
3. What Does This Mean For You?
- While this conversion takes place, members may still use their USALLIANCE Visa Debit Cards. Your card information, expiration, CCV, and account numbers will all remain the same.
4. Systems To Be Impacted
In advance of our conversion, please note that certain features will be unavailable for a brief period of time. Please view the schedule below.
- Ordering Replacement Debit/ATM Cards (new, damaged, reissued, lost, or stolen) will be suspended beginning on Tuesday, May 10, 2022, at 4 pm (ET).
- You will be unable to freeze or unfreeze your card after Tuesday, May 17, 2022, at 5 pm (ET). If your card is lost or stolen, please contact Member Services at (800) 431-2754.
- To activate a debit card after May 18, 2022, please call our new card activation line (833) 263-2833.
- Debit/ ATM card alerts will be turned off on Tuesday, May 16, 2022, at 5 pm (ET). Since this is a new system, members will need to re-enroll in card alerts once available.
- Instant Issue at USALLIANCE branch locations will be suspended beginning on Tuesday, May 10, 2022, at 5 pm (ET).
- Due to your debit card number remaining the same, any existing automatic recurring payments using your debit card will continue.
Should you have any questions, please contact Member Services at (800) 431-2754. For all card management inquiries after May 18, 2022, please contact our new card management line at (833) 925-2848.
Thank you for being a valued member of USALLIANCE Financial.
View Credit Card Conversion Guide